I receive copies of books (ebooks, digital, Advance Reader Copies/ARC's, and final print copies) from authors, publishers, blogger programs, and publicity tours. Occasionally, I receive multiple copies of the same book at different stages in the publication process, like an ARC for an endorsement or a publicity tour and then a final copy from a blogger program for review or as a gift from the author. I will always note at the end of my reviews if I've received a complimentary copy of the book from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review. Otherwise, the book is from my personal library or borrowed. I am not required to post a positive review, and I am not compensated for my reviews. I do NOT sell any of the books I receive. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I always aim to write honest reviews. However, as an author myself, I always try to be positive with my reviews. If I dislike a book so much that I do not feel I can write a review, and I am not required to write a review, then I will contact the author about the situation.
Review and Tour Requests ~
At this time, I have to be very conscientious about the amount of reviews and tours that I commit to due to my own writing schedule! If I have to decline, I'm so sorry! *sends hugs* It's really not personal! Currently, I am only set up to review print copies of books, but occasionally I will agree to read a manuscript in a Word document for endorsement. You may send your requests by filling out the "Contact Me" form found at the top of the page.
All written and photographic content on www.vjoyrpalmer.com and vjoypalmer.blogspot.com (with the exception of content directly from the publisher or author) is property of www.vjoyrpalmer.com and vjoypalmer.blogspot.com and may not be copied or reproduced in any fashion. The only exception is of course sharing the entire blog post via social media and/or quoting portions of the post when it is shared. (Authors may freely use the graphics quotes I create for their books, but I retain the rights to those graphics.)
Other than images created by V. Joy Palmer, all other images on this blog are the property of their respective owners. All possible effort has been made to give a source credit to images when applicable, but regardless V. Joy Palmer claims no credit for any image on this site other than those created by me as already indicated. If there is an image belonging to you that appears on this website and you would like it removed, please contact me via the "Contact Me" form found at the top of the page with a link to the image and I will take promptly do so.
Giveaways will either be run by myself or I will be participating in a larger tour. When I am hosting a giveaway, I reserve the right to cancel the giveaway whenever I deem it necessary. When I am participating in a larger tour, please note that the tour coordinator, not I, reserves the right to cancel the giveaway whenever they deem it necessary.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Each giveaway is open only to those who enter through the Rafflecopter or PromoSimple or Gleam form (whichever form is used for that particular giveaway. Most will be Rafflecopter) and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The giveaway is open to U.S. only (unless otherwise indicated) and is void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Giveaway Period: Unless otherwise stated, a giveaway’s entry period is one week. Entries will be accepted on the day the contest begins until the Rafflecopter/PromoSimple/Gleam form closes to entries, usually at midnight a week later.
- How to Enter: See eligibility terms
- Prizes: Winners will receive the prize or prizes as stated on the blog. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Winner Selection & Notification: Winners of each giveaway will be selected in a random drawing through Rafflecopter (or PromoSimple or Gleam). The winner or winners will be notified by email as soon as possible after the giveaway ends. The winner will have one week to notify the sponsor and supply mailing address. V. Joy Palmer or its sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to check email, receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless V. Joy Palmer and its sponsors for liability, mail loss, illness, injury, death, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
Lost or Stolen Prizes ~
Ultimately, I am not responsible for prizes lost in the mail or stolen. If I am able to help, I will.
Thanks for reading, guys! <3
V. Joy Palmer